A business owner, his family and their hot sauce company PexPeppers, founded in Pennsylvania, moved in late 2016 to to live in our city, nationally known for our green chilies, and just released in mid-2017 a new “I’m So Chili” roasted Pueblo sauce, to go with the transition.
Pexpeppers hot sauces are made with 100 percent all-natural ingredients with at least 50 percent chilies. The company also creates a variety of jellies, seeds and more, which have raving reviews on Facebook and throughout the web.
- Cindy’s Seasonings and More, 951 Hwy 50, Galleria Shopping Center, Pueblo, CO 81008, 719-271-9957
- Mad Hat Monkey Apothecary and Botique 125 Broadway, Pueblo, CO 81004; 719-404-6575
- Rockee’s Mexican Restaurant & Bar 123 N Main Street, Pueblo, CO 81003; 719-569-7792
- Mesa LaGree’s Grocery Store, 1075 Teller County Rd 1, Cripple Creek, Colorado 80813; 719-689-2524
- Buffalo Ridge Trading Post, 2430 W Colorado Ave, Colorado Springs, CO 80904; 719-578-8500
Peck says that this sauce is to be “consumed responsibly” and although it may seem like a joke, but it’s not, that “PexPeppers is NOT liable for ANY misuse of this sauce.”